IN THE MID 2000’S, TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FOREIGN MINING SCHEMES FOR LITHIUM, INDIUM, COBALT, URANIUM, COPPER, ETC. WERE BEING TRADED FOR POLITICAL CAMPAIGN FINANCING AND SILICON VALLEY INTERNET “SOCIAL MEDIA ENGINEERING” WHICH WAS USED TO RIG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.
DOE, CIA, USAID, DOT, EPA AND OTHER AGENCIES WERE INFECTED WITH CORRUPTION TO ATTEMPT THIS SCHEME. THE SCHEME WAS BACKED BY SILICON VALLEY "CLEANTECH" BILLIONAIRES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONOPOLIES AND PROFITS. THOSE WHO REPORTED THE SCHEME WERE ATTACKED AND ALSO DEFAMED WITH MEDIA HIT-JOBS. THESE ARE REPORTS FROM INVESTIGATORS, CONGRESS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ON THOSE USES OF ELECTRONIC AUTOMATED ELECTION MANIPULATION TRADED FOR CRONY GOVERNMENT PAYOLA DEALS:
WHO PAYS FOR AND COORDINATES THE SILICON ELECTION RIGGING:
and their associates
WHAT ARE THE TACTICS AND TECHNOLOGIES THAT GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND THEIR INSIDERS USE TO RIG ELECTIONS?:
- Hired Trolls
- Use of your SS# to contain a single psychological data file and psych analysis of you based on anything you touch online, in order to calculate the best way to manipulate you for votes
- Automated Trolls
- Off-Shore Troll Farms
- Chinese High Volume Fake Account Suppliers
- Synchronized Character Assassinations
- Massive Fake User Replicators In Order To Trick Advertisers Into Thinking Real People Are Using Twitter, Google, etc.
- Bot Farms of Hundreds of Thousands of Servers
- Gawker Media Fake News Organizations
- Hired Fake Comment Producers
- Automated Fake Comment Producers
- DNS Faker Routers
- IMEI Re-Write High Density Chip Boards
- Sting-Ray Interception and Analysis
- Google's Control of Most Web Data for Covert "Mood Manipulation"
- Dataminr directly licenses a stream of data from Twitter to spot trends and detect emerging threats to a Cansidate.
- Geofeedia collects geotagged social media messages to monitor activists locations in real time.
- PATHAR mines social media to determine networks of association and track Alt-Right people to their friends
- TransVoyant analyzes data points to deliver insights and predictions about global events and apply them to your political intentions.
3D vision software solutions
Decentralized mobile network
Hybrid cloud management platform
On-demand, automated infrastructure security
Cloud-hosted big data analytics and processing platform
Situational awareness and analysis at the speed of social media
Open platform to build, ship, and run distributed applications
Next-generation electronically scanning radar systems
Software-defined radio platforms and applications
Location-based social media monitoring platform
Alternate network for off-grid smartphone communications
Network-focused approach to improving mobile application performance
Inside threat detection using analytics, machine learning, and big data
Fast, simple, and secure contactless data transfer
Antenna technology for broadband satellite communications
Cloud-based mobile cybersecurity
Design and publish visual, data-rich maps
Next-generation scale, efficiency, and automation in a physical or cloud-based data center
Next-generation machine learning platform
Satellite imagery processing and data science at scale
Wearable device and real-time voice communications platform
LTE radio access nodes and software stack for small cell deployment
Channel-specific social media analytics platform
Mobile material handling solutions to automate tasks
Redefined ultra-low power wireless sensor solutions
Build and scale real-time apps
Launch provider for small satellites
Novel materials for biological sample collection
Soft robotics actuators and systems
Software supply chain automation and security
Small satellite launch, network, and imagery provider
Leading enterprise-class threat intelligence platform
Accessible code-driven analysis platform
Dissolvable semiconductor technology
Live predictive intelligence platform
3D indoor location and mapping solutions
SaaS platform for advanced battery analysis
Big data exploration, visualization, and analytics platform
The recent wave of investments in social media-related companies suggests the CIA has accelerated the drive to make collection of user-generated online data a priority. Alongside its investments in start-ups, In-Q-Tel has also developed a special technology laboratory in Silicon Valley, called Lab41, to provide tools for the intelligence community to connect the dots in large sets of data. In February, Lab41 published an article exploring the ways in which a Twitter user’s location could be predicted with a degree of certainty through the location of the user’s friends. On Github, an open source website for developers, Lab41 currently has a project to ascertain the “feasibility of using architectures such as Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks to classify the positive, negative, or neutral sentiment of Twitter messages towards a specific topic.” Collecting intelligence on foreign adversaries has potential benefits for counterterrorism, but such CIA-supported surveillance technology is also used for domestic law enforcement and by the private sector to spy on activist groups.
Palantir, one of In-Q-Tel’s earliest investments in the social media analytics realm, was exposed in 2011 by the hacker group LulzSec to be in negotiation for a proposal to track labor union activists and other critics of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the largest business lobbying group in Washington. The company, now celebrated as a “tech unicorn” — a term for start-ups that reach over $1 billion in valuation — distanced itself from the plan after it was exposed in a cache of leaked emails from the now-defunct firm HBGary Federal.
Yet other In-Q-Tel-backed companies are now openly embracing the practice. Geofeedia, for instance, promotes its research into Greenpeace activists, student demonstrations, minimum wage advocates, and other political movements. Police departments in Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, and other major municipalities have contracted with Geofeedia, as well as private firms such as the Mall of America and McDonald’s.
Lee Guthman, an executive at Geofeedia, told reporter John Knefel that his company could predict the potential for violence at Black Lives Matter protests just by using the location and sentiment of tweets. Guthman said the technology could gauge sentiment by attaching “positive and negative points” to certain phrases, while measuring “proximity of words to certain words.” Privacy advocates, however, have expressed concern about these sorts of automated judgments. “When you have private companies deciding which algorithms get you a so-called threat score, or make you a person of interest, there’s obviously room for targeting people based on viewpoints or even unlawfully targeting people based on race or religion,” said Lee Rowland, a senior staff attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union.
HOW SILICON VALLEY BILLIONAIRES TRADED GOVERNMENT PAYOLA IN EXCHANGE FOR RIGGING ELECTIONS:
- DEMAND FOR FTC INVESTIGATION OF GOOGLE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
- How Rogue CIA Agents At Google Are Set To Take Out Trump and Alt-Right Media
- Very Interesting Lawsuit Is Seeking Investors and Legal Teams
- Calls For Firing of Failed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
- Huma 2.0 – The Spy Who Came In For The Gold
- READ THE WHOLE STORY OF THE CRIME CASE THAT GOOGLE WAS PART OF!
- Ivanpah: Why did Google need $1.6 Billion of our tax dollars to build a solar oven that makes energy at six times higher cost than any other technology?
- Is Hillary Clinton The Secret Face Behind Gizmodo and Univision?
- Google Kickbacks. Tesla Connected?
- IS TESLA MOTORS AN ORGANIZED CRIME OPERATION?
- Sexual Disease Outbreak from OKCupid and Match.com Dates is Officially “Out of Control”
- ‘Assume You’re Being Monitored, Because You Probably Are’—the Future of Workplace Surveillance
- Insane Silicon Valley Billionaires Want To Be Immortal And Plague Us With Their Narcissism Forever
- How Rogue CIA Agents At Google Are Set To Take Out Trump and Alt-Right Media
- Social Networks are Killing Our Children and Our Societies
- Google’s CIA Partner: IN-Q-Tel, is Raping Your Mind Say Investigators
- The Guccifer/Wikileaks DNC Leaks Prove Who The Beneficiaries Are:
- How a modest contract for ‘applied research’ morphed into the CIA’s brutal interrogation program
- Do-It-Yourself Anti-Corruption: How To Shut Down Dirty Politicians and Corrupt Companies From The Comfort of Your Living Room
- MICROSOFT ENGAGES IN YET ANOTHER HORRIFIC SOCIAL DISASTER!
- PROOF EMERGES THAT SILICON VALLEY SOCIAL MEDIA TURNS YOU INTO SUICIDAL NUTJOB
- One of Gawker's "Client's" for "Special Services": Tom Perkins
- Can't stay away from social media? You're not alone; Social Networking is Engineered to be as Habit-forming as Crack Cocaine.
- Did Google Help White House Officials Character Assassinate
- Politician Shocks Media: “‘You couldn’t get the truth out of Hillary if you waterboarded her”
- CIA SPY SAYS TRUMP IS PENETRATED
- Artificial Intelligences Are Writing Poetry For A New Online Literary Magazine
- Google Caught Manipulating Social Perceptions Again; This Time Pushing Black Stereotypes
- “Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson; CIA Mole or Made-For-TV Girlfriend? She Keeps The Home Fires Burning For Wikileaks